Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Life of It's Own

Every so often one of my writings hits it big on the internet and takes on a life of it's own.

Such has happened with the Great Boobie Flap of the 2006 Alabama Election.

Yesterday BlueGal posted a write-up about it at BlueGal Red State and crossposted it at DailyKos. Then Steve over at Hammer Of Truth posted it as did June over at Wasted Days Wasted Nights and I just got an email from BlueGal directing me to yet another pick-up at Crooks & Liars.

Reason Magazine Online

Great World Debate

LiveJournal

Ameilorations

If you see it linked somewhere else let me know so I can link it here.

Not only has this whole thing brought me extra media exposure it has also given me the opportunity to meet another saucy, southern gal as BlueGal and I will be getting together next time I am in Birmingham for a beer. Looking forward to that!!

1 comment:

Fran / Blue Gal said...

looking forward to it too! (I'm a transplant, tho, as if you couldn't tell).