Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Gonna Have To Leave The Country



Thanks to this genius editorial cartoon by one J.D. Crowe who draws for the Mobile Press-Register.

When I first saw this a few hours ago I laughed so hard that I lost my breath, had tears streaming down my face and left a large bruise on my own leg from beating it. I also potentially ruptured my spleen.

I never dreamed that one day my antics would inspire a cartoon of Alabama Attorney General Troy King in a dominatrix outfit, looking at an inflatable pig provided by moi, and pointing out that he prefers donkey's. J.D. Crowe even drew a dimple on Troy's ass. And that poor little donkey all bandaged up...

Y'all...does it get any better than this?

However, I feel that I may actually need to leave the country in quick fashion. While I am packing y'all go over to J.D. Crowe's place and show him some serious love for the hurtin' he laid on Troy King. This man needs whatever the top award is that is given to editorial cartoonists. He is an effin' genius!!!

6 comments:

Don said...

Incredible!!! Is this gonna' be published in the paper? What a howl!

To calm me down you may have to send me a porker too. :-)

Unknown said...

>>"I never dreamed that one day my antics would inspire a cartoon of Alabama Attorney General Troy King in a dominatrix outfit, looking at an inflatable pig provided by moi..."

That is one hell of an accomplishment... No, I mean really! Who'd have thought we'd see the day?... :-)

Loretta Nall said...

Don...it was published in today's edition of the Mobile Press-Register. I have someone from down there sending me a copy. I think I might even make me a t-shirt out of the cartoon.

alapoet...I know I never thought I would ever see the day

Fran / Blue Gal said...

Awesome. Just awesome.

Unknown said...

Great publicity Girlfriend!

Did you see my newspiece here in LA (Lower Alabama)?

My Case Is Rock Solid link

Stars DID fall on Alabama!

Brenda Shoop

Unknown said...

Love it! Thanks for the link and for taking a stand on behalf of sex toys!

-Miss Murchison