Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Latex in Mongomery

My friend Bob Kincaid has been keeping up with the Sex Toys for Troy King and the erotic asphyxiation death of Reverend Gary Aldridge and he put together this song called "Latex in Montgomery'. It is done to the tune of "Angel from Montgomery" by John Prine and Iris DeMent. It is HYSTERICAL! I added images so that I could upload it here.



Damn! I can't quit singing it. It's so catchy!

Send me a dildo
I can't buy one in Montgomery
Send me a sex toy
But the deacons can't know

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! THAT's a strong cup of joe! I'm awake now, ha ha!

Bob Kincaid ROCKS...

Loretta Nall said...

'Got a mask made of latex
That makes me just moan'

God I can't quit laughing!

Anonymous said...

When Bob sent me the lyric I wondered if I'd be able to sing it through without falling over laughing.

The video is great. I don't want to know where you found some of those images.

Brilliant!

Loretta Nall said...

You did a bang up job Jon. You have a great voice to boot. The lyrics were killer. Did Bob write those?

Anonymous said...

Bob's lyric and concept. I had it recorded and mixed in about three hours.

Three quick guitars and a vocal.

Thanks for the compliment. Always good to get positive feedback.