Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Troy King Twitters

For those of you who might be unaware, our illustrious Attorney General Troy King is Twittering these days. http://twitter.com/TKtheAG
And the boy has tweeted some doosies...

My favorite so far


A morning filled with justice. Murderers and drug dealers kept in prison. This is what being Attorney General is all about.8:46 AM Jul 20th from TwitterBerry


Them's strong words for someone who is rumored to be very fond of CRACK!

Twitter on Troy Boy...Twitter on!

PS...Troy you are following John McCain twice.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO putting that feed on my blog!

I wonder if we can talk J. D. Crowe into an appropriate "Troy King, Defender of Justice" cartoon to go with it-- complete with tights and cape.

Loretta Nall said...

I'd bet it wouldn't be very difficult at all to get JD in on the action. I shall send him an email.