Friday, October 07, 2005

The Kevin Elkins Show

BUMP & UPDATE

Listen as Loretta battles prohibitionist ignorance and Republican Rep. Dick Brewbaker on drug policy in Alabama.

Classic Alabama Politics!

(note) The audio is a little whiney.

Also, while it may seem like I am shouting people down the reality is that we moved so fast in between callers that if I didn't speak over them from time to time then I would never have gotten to counter their non-sense.

These prohibitionist buffoons have had the floor for many years unchallenged by anyone and when I have the chance to counter them I will not pass it up even if that means I come off looking a little like O'Reilly.


On Friday, October 7, 2005, from 8-9 a.m. CST I will be a guest on The Kevin Elkins Show in Montgomery, Alabama.

Please TUNE IN LIVE and call in with the numbers provided on the website.

No comments: