Monday, March 20, 2006

Montgomery Independent Responds

Mr. Bob Martin at the Montgomery Independent was kind enough to run my letter in response to the boobie flap in this weeks edition.
I am very happy to note that Mr. Martin took this letter in the humorus context in which it was meant to be taken and I apologize for calling him a sexist. It even appears that Mr. Martin is a possible supporter.

Bob...I'll drop you a yard sign by when I am in Montgomery later this week. Would you like your sign with or without cleavage? :)

I also want to point out again that I have spoken to Mr. Bob Ingram since I sent this letter last week and we worked it out.





Contribute to Loretta's Campaign for Governor of Alabama

4 comments:

Fran / Blue Gal said...

Bob Martin sounds like a smart guy with a good head on his shoulders. Would that there were more like him in the media!

The Alabama Moderate said...

I think you should work the cleavage into the campaign slogan. Something like: Nall Twins for Governor!

Loretta Nall said...

How about....
Vote Nall for Governor
"Less Bob....More Boob"
It's Just Common Sense

Anonymous said...

I am disappointed that no where on the web can I find any boobie shots of your boobies. Boo Hoo!