Wednesday, April 05, 2006

No Compassionate Care Meeting Today

UPDATE 1:51 PM I have just spoken with my inside person but have no new information other than to reinstate the Action Alert and ask you to continue to call and have others interested in HB663 The Compassionate Care Act call their ELECTED OFFICIAL and ask them to support this bill.


UPDATE 12:56 pm As of now I am uncertain what is happening with HB663 the Compassionate Care Act. As I understand right now it is hung up in committee because of an unrelated bill and it may or may not be scheduled in committee before Friday hich is the last day of committee meetings.

If you have been calling your elected officials you can stop now until I hear for certain what happens next.

Please excuse the sort of false alarm....these things happen in politics.

Check back soon for updates.

No comments: