Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Montgomery Volunteers Needed for Jubilee Cityfest

I have a crew coming down to Montgomery this weekend to petition for signatures
at Jubilee Cityfest. I am looking for volunteers in that area as well. If you
live in or around Montgomery and would be willing to give me a few hours of your
time on Friday, Saturday or Sunday please email me and cc it to
texasace00@yahoo.com

This three day event will draw a few hundred thousand people and we could
literally knock out the remaining sigs and place my name on the ballot for
November 7th. If you believe in me and in my campaign and you have some time
this weekend please consider helping me by gathering signatures. We only have
until June 6 to get this done. This is CRITICAL!!! Please pitch in and let me
know you are going to pitch in so that I can coordinate with you on when and
where.

In Liberty,
Loretta Nall .

No comments: