Thursday, August 24, 2006

Loretta Nall & Dick Clark on WAUD 1230 am Talk Radio

Lane Powell, host of WAUD AM 1230's Inside Auburn Politics aired what he described as a "Libertarianalooza" on WAUD today when he interviewed Alabama gubernatorial candidate Loretta Nall and AL House 79 candidate Dick Clark today from 12:20pm till 1:00pm.

In this interview, Powell asked questions about William McLaurine's efforts in the Auburn mayoral race, third party ballot access, and the two-party system in general. You can listen to the interview HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going on For the Record? I've seen Tim plug you once or twice, saying you're a big fan of the show.

By the way, thanks for allowing "Other" types of identities. I always forget my blogger password.

Loretta Nall said...

I don't know. I love the show and would love to be on but I have not been invited. Tim covers just about everything I do and slips me in every chance he gets...but still no invite. maybe there is some power beyond his control that is keeping that from happening??

Perhaps those interested in seeing me on the show should write and request that I be a guest.

You're welcome for me unlocking the comments. Having to moderate and approve them is a bigger pain in the butt than letting some turd post nonsense. I actually had to turn it on because of spam postings but those have slacked off. I'll leave it off unless spam gets bad again.