Sunday, September 24, 2006

Nall Polled in Survey

Gov. Bob Riley is winning the gubernatorial race by a landslide among the state's students -- according to Facebook.com, at least.

The popular social networking Web site conducted an unscientific survey showing students supporting Riley led those backing his Democratic challenger Lt. Gov. Lucy Baxley, 59.86 percent to 36 percent on Friday. Libertarian write-in candidate Loretta Nall garnered 4.14 percent.

READ MORE

Well, it's nice to wake up on a dreary Sunday morning and see that I at least made the poll. While 4.14% is a rather small number I am still impressed that I was polled at all and that 4% of college students know who I am. I am speaking at both Auburn and Alabama in October...so maybe I'll be able to boost those numbers by Nov. 7.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Loretta. You have a tough battle ahead but Praise God that you are in there fighting for RIGHT. Although I was born there, I don't live in Alabama. If I did you would certainly have my vote. The prison system in our nation is corrupt due to the fact that it is an industry for profit. That being said the prison system has lobbyist fighting to keep drug laws on the books, especially marijuana. God's blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed by that number, Loretta. It wasn't actually a poll. Someone has started a "I support Loretta" group on Facebook that people have to proactively join.

Anonymous said...

Hi Loretta,
Im just finding out about you today.It's very nice to see a women and a mother take charge and fight for what they believe in .You have my support for sure.Do you have a place set up in mobile ?The drug war is so stupid and It's so nice to hear someone admit it in Alabama.
peace tracy