Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Green to Gold & Silver

I've been hanging around my friends at The Mises Institute and they have about convinced me to invest some of my meager cash into gold and silver. I like the idea because precious metals retain their value. Sometimes the Libertarian Party of Alabama will hold contests and the prize is in gold or silver. And, I once saw Dick Clark (our former chair) pay for an Arby's meal with silver and he paid a signature gatherer with gold.

One of the companies I am looking at is Monex. They have been around for over 30 years. You can purchase gold, silver and other precious metals and they will arrange for personal delivery or delivery to a safe at a bank or independent depository.

With the world in the awful shape it is in and the dollar losing value every day I think now is a great time to look into this. If you are interested in the current silver price or prices on other precious metals be sure to pay Monex a visit.

No comments: