Thursday, February 08, 2007

An Update on Paid Blogging

About a month ago I signed up with a company called PayPerPost in order to try out their paid blogging service. I need to be able to make money while blogging because I spend a great deal of time doing it. PayPerPost offered me a way to do that.

I told all of my friends and business associates about this service and told them I would let them know when I got my first payment. That happened earlier t his week....right when I needed it and every day this week more money has been deposited into my account. So far the sponsored content has earned me $262.11 with more coming in every day.

What I have done with the money so far is order Saul, my German Shepherd puppy, a new pinch collar and a ball that lights up and squeaks, I gave my daughter ten dollars for a field trip toimorrow, put gas in my car and next week Saul has a vet appointment that I will use the money to help cover.

All in all I am very happy with the results this far.





No comments: