Monday, August 27, 2007

Granny & Snoot

I've been spending a lot of time at my mother's the past week helping transport my brother and helping mom deal with his situation. Since both of my air conditioners died last week I have been having to take my dog with me everywhere I go...including granny's house because the heat inside a mobile home in the dead of August is UNBEARABLE.

My mom is terrified of big dogs. Of course, anyone in their right mind should be fearful of a German Shepherd that they do not own or know. However, Granny and Snoot have really hit it off. She throws his ball for him, feeds him from her plate and tries to scratch him everytime he walks by. She will even present her face to him and ask for kisses which he is happy to give to the degree that he licks her glasses clean off her face.

Today she chopped him off a hunk of his favorite snack, sharp cheddar cheese, and fed it to him in tiny bits. I took some pictures of that because it was just priceless. My tiny, little fearful mother feeding this giant man-eating dog cheese. Thought y'all might like to see.








No comments: