Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Son's Move to Louisiana Prison Baffels Family

Last week I posted about a family in Elmore Co. that I met while campaigning for Governor and their son, who is prison for life for a DUI that involved the death of a child in another car.

I called all of my media contacts and passed along the information because the DOC has said just recently that all inmates would be returned by the end of this year. I wrote Sebastian Kitchen at the Mobile Press-Register because he just wrote a story about all the prisoners coming back. Today the Press-Register published this article about Caleb Kindrick and the undue hardship on his loving and supportive family.

Son's Move to Louisiana Prison Baffels Family

Thanks once again to the Mobile Press-Register and Sebastian Kitchen for their continued coverage of important issues.


No comments: