Thursday, May 08, 2008

How Interesting...

Only one day after I mentioned creating Alabama Legislative Outtakes Rep. Joseph Mitchell of Mobile goes to the mic during a filibuster and says he wished that someone would start recording the stream so that what people say can be used to check their records come voting time. That's fascinating!



BTW, I already started Alabama Legislative Outtakes. It needs a lot of work but I'll get it there. If anyone has clips to add please email them to me. Also, feel free to use the audio from the site for whatever purpose you see fit.


del.icio.us Google Yahoo

1 comment:

Don said...

Loretta, in my humble opinion, Representative Mitchell is one of the few intelligent members of our state legislature, so if he’s interested in or behind this new project of yours I think you’re in good company. DAMN THE TORPEDOES, FULL SPEED AHEAD!