Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hey..I'm in a Willie Nelson Video!

Back in Jan. 2004 I traveled to Austin, TX to cover a Willie Nelson concert and to interview Democratic Presidential hopeful Congressman Dennis Kucinich. I had front row, center stage seats and unbeknownst to me I ended up in this video captured by another member of the audience. When Willie finishes singing look for the blonde in a white shirt front row center. There is a better shot of me near when Kucinich takes the stage.

Kewl!

As an added treat you'll get to hear Willie sing an original song for the very first time.



2 comments:

Rick said...

maybe we should get your your own video!

That song was...a wonderful holiday treat. Thanks for sharing, Loretta.

Loretta Nall said...

YOu know I just bought a video camera for my christmas present and have been seriously considering starting my own show back up. Have plenty of experience with all the work I did on Pot TV. Maybe after the first of the year I will be able to do that.