Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HB642 NOT in Committee March 31

Dear ACC Members,

I'm afraid I have some very discouraging news to share with all of you.

I mentioned at our meeting on Saturday that our bill HB642 was not listed on this week's judiciary calendar. I noted that one bill was listed twice and that our bill not being listed was possibly a mistake. Last night Rep. Todd told me that we didn't make the cut for this week's calendar.

DO NOT COME TO MONTGOMERY ON TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY.

Please check the website , Facebook, Yahoo, and your email frequently between now and next week to find out when the committee hearing is rescheduled.

1 comment:

callers420 said...

This is unfortunate to hear, I live in Canada and have been following your work in AL for awhile and I can only hope this was not intentional to derail the hard work you are all doing down there on the true front lines. Keep fighting Loretta you are an amazing person.