Monday, January 09, 2006

Last Day to Contribute

Dear Supporters,

Welcome to 2006. As all of you know this is an election year in the great state of Alabama and I am one of the candidates for the office of Governor.

In this first week of 2006 I have continued my relentless push for media coverage of my candidacy and it has paid off.
The following three links detail each accomplishment and activity of the first week of this election campaign.

Nall Backs Siegelman's Call for All Candidates Debate

Nall gets honorable mention on APT's 'For The Record'

Nall to Participate in Candidate Forums


The candidate forums are coming up in two weeks and between now and then I will be honing my message to the voters of Alabama. This forum will be my absolute best opportunity at securing a place in the post primary debates and while I am nervous I know I will represent all of our interests well.

I will be spending some of the next two weeks in the legislative session, which starts tomorrow, January 10, 2006. I will be working on the prison and sentencing reform bills presented to the legislature.

Then in Feb. I will be there working on the Compassionate Care Act, Alabama's Medical Marijuana legislation.

Alabama campaign finance law dictates that during an election year candidates for public office cannot receive contributions while the legislature is in session.
Somehow it has been worked out that this ban on contributions will be lifted after the first 30 days of the session.

Today is the last day I can accept campaign contributions until Feb. 6, 2006.

I have a lot of work to do between now and then. I need to have campaign literature printed for distribution at the candidate forums. I need money for fuel to travel to Montgomery numerous times in the upcoming weeks to work on prison, sentencing reform and medical marijuana legislation.

Please help assure that I have what I need to represent our interests in this legislative session and this election by
Making a Contribution


Thank you all for your continued support of my campaign for governor of Alabama. Together we have already made many strides and won many battles and a brighter future with all of our constitutional rights and civil liberties draws ever closer through our efforts.

Your Compatriot in the Fight for Liberty,
Loretta Nall

No comments: