Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tigers Eat...du du du du....Gator Meat!!



27-17

Who knew that beating Florida had healing qualities? Stomach flu all gone. What a game!!! I was ready to turn it off at half-time but decided to give it a few more minutes in the 3rd quarter and I am so glad I did. If I had been in the stands Auburn would have gotten penalized for my excessive celebratin'. When we blocked that punt and ran it in for a touchdown I showed out so bad that my son said "Mom you should have been an Auburn cheerleader....I have never seen any of them do what you just did." Then he proceeded to imitate me for the rest of the night. It was quite comical and he is never likely to let me live it down. But that's OK for I am not ashamed.

War Damn Eagle!!!

1 comment:

Welshman said...

LOL! Congratulations on a great win!

I noticed that the Alabama Crimson Tide won a squeaker yesterday as well, in overtime. Looks like it was a great day for Alabama football.

Glad you are feeling better!

Regards,
Martyn

D. Martyn Lloyd-Morgan
The Liberty Sphere
www.thelibertysphere.blogspot.com