Friday, January 05, 2007

Anyone Used Hoodia Gordonii?

Like millions of other Americans I made the 'lose weight' resolution on New Years Day. I don't know why I bother making any resolutions....I always break them.

But, I really want to drop a few more pounds and I hear a great deal about Hoodia Gorodonii and was wondering if any of my readers have tried it? Over the course of the last two years I have lost over 100 pounds by using prescription stimulants from my doctor. But, those are bad for your body, can be habit forming and if taken for too long a period of time can make you somewhat psychotic...(just ask my husband)

According to what I have read Hoodia is not a stimulant and has no known side effects. It simply works to make you feel full so you eat less.

So, readers, anyone tried Hoodia Diet Pills ? Did they work for you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not me.

They are one of the many pill types I've used to try to lose weight and they all seem not to work.

The one thing that did work was back in 2001, I dropped about 80 pounds or so using the 24-5 plan from 24 HR fitness.

However, I slowly gained most of that weight back over the years since then.

Hoodia has been known to work for other people.

You have to examine your source since the best Hoodia is grown in the Bush north of South Africa, and it is not completely clear whether mass-farmed Hoodia is as effective. There is also some dispute about extraction and pill-synthesizing methods and their effect on Hoodia effectiveness.