Monday, January 29, 2007

Medical Marijuana in Alabama



Dear All,

Thanks you all so much for the help and support during my recent campaign for Governor of Alabama. Together we made a huge impact in the way people in Alabama think about drug use, marijuana and prisons. I plan to run again in either 2008 or 2010 and hopefully by that time I will have been able to either gather enough signatures for ballot access or perhaps will have gotten the law changed so that third parties and independents are not discriminated against and kept off the ballot in what should be a fair and open process for those who wish to participate.

In the meantime, I have a big project on my plate with the passage of the Alabama Compassionate Care Act and if you reside in Alabama then I need your help with this.

The first things I need is for those receiving this email who wish to help in some way to please send me contact information for my database. I need names, phone numbers, mailing addresses and email. No one will see this database but me and your information will not be sold or shared. It will only be used to contact you regarding the passage of the Medical marijuana bill. The next legislative session begins on March 6 so time is of the essence. Please send me this info ASAP.

Second, I am trying to put together a meeting this weekend for my core group as well as expand my core group. This meeting will most likely take place in BHAM on Sat. Feb. 3. Please let me know if you would be able to attend on that day. I'll get a time and place established before the end of the week.
For those of you who cannot make it to BHAM but want to help in your area of the state...simply let me know what day is good for you to meet and where, round up as many people as possible to attend and let me know when and where to show up.

I hope to hear from all of you very soon.

Best,
Loretta Nall
lorettanall@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Loretta!
Add me to the list!
I don't want to put all my contact info here (can't find the "contact us" on the page)I am an ordained minister and a registered nurse.

Please, please, please email me at brenda@greenearthministries.org about our current case here in Baldwin County. It's GO TIME!!!!