Monday, February 19, 2007

Another Message to the Tallapoosa Co. BoE

Please instruct your elementary P.E. coach NOT to question my daughter about what she might or might no know regarding the child abuse issue currently breathing down your neck. I sometimes wonder how y'all can teach kids anything when you are such slow learners yourselves. Dealing with me and issues regarding illegal questioning of my children by school officials, law enforcement agencies (some not even working on the case) and DHR, ALL without COUNSEL or and UNBIASED ADULT present, for the last 5 years should have at least made it clear to you that I won't tolerate such things.

If your staff wants to know what is going on then I assume they know how to turn on a computer (you seem to know how) and find my website. If you ran things properly your staff would already know the scoop because Coach Keith would have been fired and it would be the talk of the town.

If you would like to avoid another lawsuit then I strongly suggest you teach your staff to find some other way to gather information besides interrogating ten-year-old girls.


No comments: