Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Doo Doo Doo Lookin' Out My Back Door

Tambourines and elephant's
are playin in the band
Won't you take a ride on the flyin spoon?
Doo, doo doo.
Wondrous apparition provided by magician.
Doo Doo Doo lookin out my back door



I missed my pooch while I was at the hospital with Bell overnight. Dad said the pooch missed me too as was very badly behaved in my absence. I aksed him to put the phone near Saul this morning when I called so he could hear me. I could hear him licking and snarfing at the phone. Apparently, he thouht I was in the phone and he would attempt to rescue me with his massive teeth. He loves his mommy and was very happy when I got home today.

Saul loves to look out the back door. I can't go in there to smoke that he doesn't jump up in the window to survey his domain. Here are a few shots.





In the last one he is looking at the cats who congregate on the steps below. If any of you ever visit my home the other side of this dog is the very first thing that will greet you.

No comments: