Sunday, July 01, 2007

A couple of new blogs

First, my good friend Stephen Gordon was elected Chairman of the Alabama Libertarian Party at their convention a few weeks ago. I am very happy that Stephen will be returning home to the fold very soon. He has a new blog called Gordon Unleashed that everyone should check out and link up.

Welcome home Stephen.

Second there is another new blog in town that I think my readers will find very interesting. This blog is called Legal Schnauzer and is described as,

One couple's encounter with corrupt judges, slimy lawyers, and incompetent prosecutors in Alabama. . . and how you can avoid being cheated by the vermin who make a mockery of our justice system.

I'm in. This blog will go along well with the Court Watch program I am helping to create and trying to find funding for.




No comments: