Monday, December 24, 2007

Ron Paul on Glenn Beck

Yesterday I had the great fortune to catch Republican Presidential hopeful Dr. Ron Paul on both "Meet the Press" and later on "Glenn Beck". I thought Dr. Paul did fabulous on both shows. Tim Russert was a total shithead to Dr. Paul but Ron held his own.

Then last night I learned that Dr. Paul was going to be a guest on the "Glenn Beck" show. I held my breath. I have something of a love/hate relationship with Glenn Beck and he has been somewhat unfair to Dr.Paul's campaign in the past. But, I gotta tell you, Glenn did a stellar job last night interviewing Dr. Paul. I was clapping, cheering, hootin & hollerin!

In case you missed it...





Here is a link to the "Meet the Press" segment.

Every time I hear Dr. Paul speak on America's foreign policy I want to turn back-flips. It's the exact same as my take on American foreign policy after I returned from a 10 day visit to the jungles of Colombia in 2004. That I am hearing a very popular presidential hopeful say the same words to millions of viewers brings me untold joy!

Go Ron Go!!!


No comments: