Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'm Sorry...Rep. Steve Hurst is an Idiot!

Filed under...I Couldn't Make This Shit Up, Stupid Alabama Legislator Tricks and No He Didn't!


QUOTE OF THE DAY



"I don't want them to get in the wrong hands. I would hate to see children or teenagers having TASER parties and shooting each other." - Rep. Steve Hurst, D-Munford, discussing bill to require permits to carry concealed stun guns.




Last week Hurst tired to outlaw them altogether.

I've never even heard of such a thing as a stun gun party, wherein teens shoot each other for fun. Never. He literally pulled that one out of his demented nether-region. Rep. Steve Hurst makes it sound as though being shot with 50,000 volts of electricity is a pleasurable experience....like smoking weed or something. What an absolute dufus! I wonder if he has ever tried it?

If not, then I volunteer to get him 'fried' by shocking him with a TASER on the condition that I can video tape his reaction and post it on YouTube. That'd be worth the $50,000 a year he is being paid to be an Alabama legislator....whereas, this is NOT!






del.icio.us
Google
Yahoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Follow the money.Can we check his porfolio?Maybe he's short TASR stock.

KentAllard said...

Since one of the frequent side effects of being tasered is a loss of control over bladder and bowels, I have trouble seeing teens looking forward to the experience.