Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm Troy King and I'll Blow

From the brilliant minds of the geniuses who brought us Latex in Montgomery I now present for your listening pleasure....

I'm Troy King and I'll Blow
(Sung to tune of Roger Miller's "King of the Road")



Our friends over at Head On Radio have put together another video for this little jingle.


Yeah...I'm going straight to hell...I know. But I cannot help myself. Bob Kincaid and Jon Fox are super talented. Right now Mr. Fox is putting the lyrics of my Bobby Brown parody rendition to music. Can't wait to hear that one.

del.icio.us Google Yahoo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Loretta! Long time no blog!

Give 'em hell, girl!

Rick Day

Loretta Nall said...

Hey Rick Day...glad to see you popping in. How's things in GA these days?

Unknown said...

I think there is some sweet, sweet irony in the fact that you parodied "King of the Road" that was also on the "Brokeback Mountain" soundtrack!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Loretta!!

Glad to see you getting stronger and more awesome!

(rduke .. from the cc forums .. way back!.. )

;)

Hysterical stuff lately..

Bob Kincaid and Jon Fox are awesome!..

If your listening.. I am on there quite a bit!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Loretta. Just dropped in. Good to see you're still givin' em hell.

lloydletta said...

Why aren't the videos available any more? They are classics...

Loretta Nall said...

lloydletta...the videos are working fine for me this morning. I've had a problem getting them to load a few times but I think it has more to do with my internet connection than anything else.

Hey to rduke and roadkill