Monday, October 06, 2008

I'm OK

Just a note to let my readers know that I am fine. Having some technical difficulties with the computer at home and can't find my blogging frame of mind here at the library. Hopefully by the end of today the technical difficulties will be fixed and I will be able to rejoin the world of blogging.

And a REALITY check to any guys out there who are thinking of voting for Sarah Palin because they think she is 'hot'....Guys, you'll never get to fuck her....hell you'll never even get to rub up against her leg! Please don't vote with your weenies.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Schnitzel_Republic said...

Welcome back....although I feel insulted. The Republicans finally put a woman who can clean fish, load and shoot a rifle, and has a dozen recipes for moose stew...and I'm not supposed to vote for her? It'll be a hundred years before the sun and moon lines up and we get another such chance.

Anonymous said...

Dudes, just invest in a Sarah Palin blow up doll:

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i41194

It may not be easier on the eyes, but it'll be easier on the economy.

Loretta Nall said...

Ripley said..."It'll be a hundred years before the sun and moon lines up and we get another such chance."

Perhaps we will get really lucky and the sun and moon will NEVER align in such a way again.

and writechic....muuuhahahahahahahaha...that cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

Not even with Troy King's weenie!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm in love with Sarah AND I'm not going to vote for her!

"why are you going to vote?"
"So when they government rapes me, they can say it's consensual."