Friday, May 15, 2009

My daughter ROCKS!!

Last night my daughter's beginning band class put on a spring concert performance at Horseshoe Bend School. In between songs awards were given to each student for participation. Two other students were given special awards. Bell was voted by her peers at THE MOST OUTSTANDING BAND MEMBER!!!!
And you know....she can flat tear up a saxophone. A regular Coltrane is my Bell. She and my son Alex make being a mom the best and most joyful thing in the world!!!

I would post a pic of her award but my scanner is on the blink.

Congratulations Bell. I Love You!!!

4 comments:

Christie O'Brien said...

This is awesome! Tell her congrats from me. I am SO proud :)

Don said...

Rocking Mommas produce rocking children. :-)

nanakin1 said...

That is a well-deserved honor for a wonderful young lady! Hugs to all!
Mrs. Scott

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting blog you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. BTW, try to add some photos :).