Thursday, August 06, 2009

Oh The Delectable Irony!

vote for this on REDDIT

Hey Kids,

Remember Principal Ricky Nichols from Moulton High School? You know...the one who put a NARC in his small high school and caught a teen boy selling dime bags to his friends? Nichols even participated in the raid at the boys home. That boy was Webster Alexander and through my efforts and the efforts of magazines like Cannabis Culture, High Times, and Rolling Stone and local media coverage his sentence was reduced from 26 years in an Alabama state prison to one year in the local county jail.

After that former sheriff deputy, part time national guardsman, and sometimes high school principal Ricky Nichols went off to serve two tours in Iraq. When he came back he decided that high school kids smoking pot were terrorists and instituted Operation Bounty Hunter where he would pay students $100 to snitch on each other. He even had a scary poster made.


I mean this guy has a real hard on for kids who engage in a little youthful indiscretion and dabble with pot. So, its no surprise that I find it absolutely HILARIOUS that his estranged wife, who was a clerk at the high school where they worked, has just been arrested and charged with giving alcohol and marijuana to a 16 year old student she was knocking boots with.....in Ricky Nichols bed.

Oh it's absolutely delicious!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sicko! keep up the good work Loretta.

nabaseno said...

love your site hon

Anonymous said...

Instant Karma's gonna get ya !
This story almost makes it worth the last poss. charge I got stuck with.

Anonymous said...

That poster is a good argument for home school. scary shit. what kind of effect does that have on a childs mind even if they aren't involved with drugs. Breeding distrust in schools won't keep drugs out, Quite the contrary, I would presume.

Don said...

I was disappointed when I read this article earlier today in the Montgomery Advertiser that there was no photo of Rebecca Nichols because I’d be interested in seeing what there is about her physical being that would cause a youngster to be sexually attracted to her. Maybe boys his age just have raging hormones and that’s all that matters to them, huh? If so, that may be why boys like him are so easily seduced by older ladies in our public schools as seems to be reported with more frequency of late.

This is a sad state of affairs.

admin said...

While reading the first part of the article, I was thinking to myself what an ignorant bigot this man was, and by the time I got to the poster, I was about to puke.

But when the irony kicked in, I can assure you there was nothing more I wished to this ignorant bigot. ^^

Anonymous said...

So because a principal is trying to keep drugs out of his school, you find it commendable for his wife to have sex with and give drugs to a minor? Your priorities are extremely twisted to put it mildly.

Loretta Nall said...

Anon...any principal who would do the things this guy has done deserves exactly what he gets. He is reaping what he has sown. Payback is a real bitch as they say. Or we could call it Karma.

Me Twisted? Hell, I try.

DDR said...

I am sure I will get alot of negative feedback from my comment but here it goes......
I am a close friend of Rebecca Nichols, I have known her for 18 years. The accusations that have been made against her are nothing but lies. It is nothing but the other family seeing an "easy way to make some cash"!! Everyone is so quick to place judgment on a woman they do not even know. So I would suggest you pray for her instead of judge her because you have no idea what this has done to her and her reputation. Need I remind you that these are ACCUSATIONS not proven facts!
God Bless each one of you!!

Loretta Nall said...

DDR....My vitriol was aimed at Ms. Nichols former husband Ricky who I have no great amount of love for. I actually applaud Ms. Nichols for humiliating that bastard she married is such an unbelievable public fashion...and in the worst way. She needs a medal!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this guy is really sick. One of my little brothers' friends got caught in a similar way (selling to an undercover he claimed medicinal needs) and he received 1 month in a juvenile detention center. He is easily the brightest kid I've ever met for his age (and I've been working with kids for along time). He's amazingly polite, smart and non-offensively funny, and above all, he's completely harmless! In fact, he breaks up fights at school... well, he did before... Now that he's been expelled, he doesn't spend much time interacting with anyone at his new school. Luckily I get to see the bright young lad here an there, and I assure him that he is entitled to make his own decisions in life, provided he doesn't harm anyone else. I wish his principle could have seen things from more of a humane stance, much like this prick mentioned above. Obviously this principle had a bad experience with pot, pot-smokers, or someone/something related to marijuana. It's unfair for him to express his personal anguish towards cannabis, to the extent that he has ruined someone else's life. Didn't he ruin enough lives in Iraq? I guess when the war's over all he can do is start a new one at home, right? Pardon my language, but this guy is a real sick fuck...