Friday, July 27, 2007

Clinton Campaign Copies Cleavage Candidate

There is a fascinating story on CNN right now about something which all of my readers will be intimately familiar with...newspaper media talking about a candidates cleavage. Except this time the candidate is Hillary Clinton Seeking Cleavage Cash instead of Loretta Nall Flashing for Cash.

From CNN

WASHINGTON (CNN) – Few political fundraising e-mails have ever carried the subject header “cleavage,” but White House hopeful Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign sent a solicitation to supporters Friday with the attention-grabbing header in order to decry a recent Washington Post article devoted to the New York Democrat’s chest — and raise campaign cash in the process.


When the two news guys here in Alabama wrote about my clevage I did much the same as Hillary. I immediately figured out a way to raise money with it (see flash for cash ads below) as well as wrote to the newspaper editor who wrote the original column and the editor who provided the picture thanking them for introducing the twins to the rest of Alabama. I don't think Hillary has written a direct response to the Post writer who wrote about her twins...she's welcome to take a page from my letter if she likes.

Here are the flash for cash ads...now free of charge.
Ad 1
Ad 2
Ad 3
(My thanks to Steve Gordon for this flash concept)

I also made up these nifty t-shirts. I figured if the media was going to focus on boobs in the election that the focus should be on the right ones.



My outrageous response to the boob barbs landed me in the international media spotlight. The following is just a sampling of the media coverage I got. People like boobies.

Candidates Get Face Time

USA Today: "Vote Nall Y'all...She's Smokin'!

Alabama Gubernatorial Hopeful Campaigns on Cleavage

Feedback on the Twins

National Media Storm Begins

The Slippery Nipple

Nall on Fox & Friends

Loretta Nall #1 on Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Candidate Talks Issues, Not Good Looks

Nall on NBC 13 News (no video uploaded for this one yet)

Political Levity a Good Thing

Nall Endorsed by Talk Left

WAKA and WVTM Coverage

Nall's Campaign Ads Named "Most Honest" by Brandweek magazine

So, Hillary...if you need any tips on how to get the most bang for your boobs give me a holler...I've always had a thang for Bill anyway.

This is absolutely fascinating for the sheer sameness of it. This isn't the first time mine and Hillary's paths have crossed. Back at the end of the election some asshat wrote an article in which he rants about my campaign and also mentions Hillary Clinton. Funny how things work out sometimes.





No comments: