Wednesday, May 17, 2006

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!

The Nall for Governor campaign is recruiting as many volunteers as possible for DooDah Day which happens this Saturday May 20 in BHAM on Highland Avenue.

As I understand it many thousands of people attend every year and with 10-20 volunteers we could put a sizeable dent in the signature gathering bucket.

Schedule is
here

So, who's in? I need to know when you can start and how long you can gather sigs that day. Please let me know if you can volunteer a couple of hours.

I'd like to have people at both parks and all along the route. At present I have myself and three others who are in BHAM for the purpose of gathering signatures.

Email me if you plan to help with this effort and I will tell you where to meet the rest of us on Saturday.

Loretta.

No comments: