Monday, October 23, 2006

Campaign Events

Dear Supporters,

I have a busy schedule during the final two weeks of the campaign for Governor of Alabama.

Monday Oct. 23 - I meet with my new lawyer. That isn't strictly campaign related but in a way it is. The original arrest and charges were the foundation for this campaign to begin with. Politics have become a means of self defense.

Tuesday, Oct. 24 - On Friday I did an interview and photo shoot with Phillip Rawls and Rob Carr of The Associated Press on the steps of the state capitol. Look for that article in newspapers statewide on Tuesday.

Thursday Oct. 26 - I'll be a Guest on WRJX Wiregrass Radio in Jackson, AL. I'll be in studio for that. I will have 22 minutes to answer questions from the host and listeners about my plans for Alabama.

Friday, Oct. 27 - I will be speaking at the University of Alabama at The Heritage room 322 at 2 p.m. as part of the campus election blitz. If you are in or around Tuscaloosa please come out and join us.

Monday, Oct. 30 - We will be protesting my exclusion from the gubernatorial debates at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival Theatre. Please come out and join us.

Tuesday, Oct. 31 - Guest on the Kevin Elkins Show in Montgomery to answer the debate questions. I will also be a guest on the Matt Murphy Show in Birmingham at 3 p.m. to answer the same questions.

Late last week I got an invite from the Troy State Libertarian's to speak there on the 24th. However, there were no facilities available for that evening and we are trying to reschedule it sometime before the election.

The UAB Debates have been canceled due to the other candidates not bothering to respond to a participation request and the University of Montevallo appearance was canceled due to the sponsoring organization dissloving.

Please make a final contribution to my campaign to help cover the cost of travel to the remaining events.

Hope to see you on the campaign trail.

Loretta Nall

No comments: