Monday, October 30, 2006

My Friends in North Carolina

Just got this wonderful from my friend and fellow Drug Policy Reformer and candidate for office Jeam Marlowe up in NC and thought I would share it with y'all. I've had a number of interviews today asking what the reception of the media coverage has been like. This should give some indication.

Hey Girlfriend!

Guess who was the topic of discussion at our Democratic Women’s Club Luncheon today? Yes ma’am, it was little ole Loretta Nall.

The ladies were laughing at your tee-shirt and saying how we need more women like you in our party.

I told them I ordered one of those tee-shirts and we all got a laugh.

One lady said, I would really like to meet that girl. So I told them, I have the privilege of calling you friend and if you come and visit for the weekend, we’ll have a party and invite them to meet you.

What do you think about that?

You keep up the good work,

Yea, Boob Power!

Love ya girl,

Jean


Jean,

I love it!! I'll be due a nice relaxing weekend in the mountains of North Carolina if I live through this election!! Are the leaves pretty where you are?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The leaves will be at their peak right after election here. You come on up to the Smoky Mtns. and we'll hoot and holler and let the ladies meet you. You always have a free place to stay in my guestroom, dear lady, just come on up.
Love ya,
Jean Marlowe,
Democratic Candidate, Polk County Commissioner