Thursday, February 15, 2007

Clips from waaaaaaay back

I thought some of my readers might enjoy watching clips of production material from when I worked for Marc Emery as anchor of Pot TV News. If you search the POT TV News page for "Loretta Nall" you will find all of the video's my husband Terry and I produced beginning in 2003.
(NOTE: The scroll bar is on the left hand side of the page...don't ask me why)
I greatly miss doing video production and have to get back into that method of outreach and expression ASAP.


Here are some pictures I took of the coca fields, oil pipelines, US aerial fumigated patches of dead rainforest, soldiers, FARC, AUC, graffitti and other horrid things (all a result of the US war on drugs) in Colombia, South America, mixed with other images of the U.S. war on Colombia and some Guns-N-Roses. Looking at it tonight I would have mixed it slightly different if I had it to do over again. Still a great 45 seconds of your time though.



Pop Culture strikes back when this ONDCP propaganda tape gets the USMJP treatment.



Spinning USMJP flag with deep bass.



Pumpkins meet Ogre in Catnip Bust



Scream


MAPS magazine cover


Turn your volume down for this one.




No comments: