Friday, September 12, 2008

Palin vs. Nall

ALModerate has up a post comparing how I handled 'sexism' in my campaign with how the McCain/Palin ticket has handled 'sexism'. I'd thought about posting something similar but she beat me to it.

Palin vs. Nall GO READ IT!

Here is the video of my appearance on Countdown with Keith Olbermann back during the 2006 election.



Here's how the McCain campaign handled percieved sexism from the Obama campaign.



I swear none of these people are creative and apparently do not possess a sense of humor.

2 comments:

Tal said...

Just wanted to say that I uploaded the Countdown video to YouTube, so you can actually post it if you like, instead of linking to it. Just thought it would be nice. Here is the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MjB4uk29Eo

Loretta Nall said...

Many thanks altoid