Wednesday, December 09, 2009

FINALLY..I am done with Biology 201!!!

Took my final in Biology 201 Human Anatomy & Physiology today and I am extremely happy to be done with that class. I enjoyed it but the amount of information one has to soak up in 15 weeks is INSANE!!

Despite having bathed my brain in marijuana for some 23 years now I got out of that class with a 91! I am also on track to have an A+ in English 101 and and A- in Speech.

Next term I am taking Introduction to Psychology, Political Science, World History and, you'll love this one...Introduction to Law Enforcement. I plan to have a blog section devoted to the secrets of police tactics. Should be an absolute hoot!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Intro to Psychology was a great class for me too. It's the only one I have left to finish for thos term. I'm pretty sure I aced most, if not all of my classes.

I find that all that pot smoke helps me to write very well.

sixstring said...

I thought you had already been introduced to law enforcement.

Loretta Nall said...

Heh sixstring....I suppose I have in one way. This is a different sort of introduction though.