Monday, September 20, 2010

ZING!

The state's bingo battle is heating up again. Illegal gambling task force commander John Tyson is accusing Victoryland of 'hiding' the machines. From this morning's BHAM News.

Tyson said he believes Victory Land still has the machines and is trying to hide them from the task force. "The statute does not say they're illegal unless you put a wall around them," Tyson said.

VictoryLand attorney J. Mark White declined to say whether the machines still are at VictoryLand. "No citizen is obligated to discuss the private areas of their home and business with anyone," White said.

"I think Mr. Tyson has no respect for the law, no respect for a citizen's right to privacy .¤.¤. If I wanted to hide something from him, I would put it in a law book," White said.


That's the funniest thing I have heard in a while. He zinged the hell out of Tyson! Made my entire Monday.

1 comment:

Christie O'Brien said...

Ahhhh Alabama at its finest...