Monday, October 16, 2006

Join Facebook

Dear Supporters in Alabama,

I have been included in the FaceBook poll and I am currently picking up 4.44% of the vote.

If you are in Alabama, plan to vote for me, and have a facebook account please go to this link and click 'Support this Candidate' on the second option (has an American Flag beside it)

If you are in Alabama, plan to vote for me, but do not have an account on FaceBook please consider registering an account so you can cast your vote for me.

I have gotten numerous emails and phone calls in the last week from supporters who said they have been included in the poll being conducted right now (I do not know who is conducting it) and they have stated they will be writing my name in on Nov. 7. My numbers are not being reported by whoever is conducting the poll and FaceBook is a way for me to get more accurate numbers.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Loretta Nall

Libertarian Write-in Candidate for Governor of Alabama

No comments: