Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More Lampooning of Troy King

In tomorrow's Press-Register editorial toon section.

This just in from JD Crowe



Y'all remember this blast from the past, and now you've got a taste of what's on the griddle for tomorrow...talk amongst yourselves.


The massive time gulf between now and tomorrow will seem longer than Christmas to Christmas. I won't sleep a wink tonight! The possibilities are nearly endless.

My first guess is that he is gonna 'Roger Waters' that pig. Any true Pink Floyd fan will get what I am referring to there. Alas, I don't think the editorial board will let him get away with that. Letting JD get away with drawing Troy's hand up that pig's ass is one thing...but allowing him to print a 'Roger Waters' version of the pig would just be too much. But, hell, a girl can dream, can't she?

Oh Boy!! I can't wait!!!


del.icio.us
Google
Yahoo

No comments: