Wednesday, September 10, 2008

S.J. SLAYS Me!

S.J. over at Give Me the Booger busts out with this gut clutucher of a comparison between "The Hockey Daddy" in the Palin Pregnancy drama and what we would hear if the daughter in question was Obama's, what the baby's father might say and how that would be viewed by voters in this election....plus some other great stuff. Here are the money lines

Mister Period
"I'm a fuckin' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin' chillin' I guess. Ya fuck with me I'll kick ass."

Status: "In a relationship."

Children: "I don't want kids."
-------------------------------

As we hopefully all know by now, this is the actual 'prose' on the hockey daddy's myspace page. The kid being publicly forced into a shotgun wedding at 17 with the daughter of the smug, cretin VP nominee woman. Wow. I bet they live happily ever after, don't you?

Let's point out again, if one of Barack Obama's daughters had a thug boyfriend who wrote, "Yo, yo, whatup muthafuckas, I'll pop a cap in yo ass you fuck wit me and my boyz, word, muthafucka." The election would be over.


You gotta READ THE REST



No comments: