Wednesday, September 10, 2008

THAT"S Who Sarah Palin reminds me of!

Every since Arctic Storm Sarah Palin came avalanching onto the political scene I've been trying to place her annoying voice and coming up short. Then today, it came to me like a sharp, freezing icicle through the brain! Sarah Palin's voice is like the mom from Bobby's World.

They even look alike! All Bobby's mom needs is a pair of Kawasaki glasses and a poof hair-do.

Don't believe me? Then watch the first minute of this clip!



The person actually doing that voice is Gail Matthius who got her start on SNL.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked for Bobby's mom on youtube this morning, but gave up. That's exactly what she sounds like...except meaner.

Loretta Nall said...

I searched for "Bobby's World" and got tons of stuff but had trouble when searching for the mom character. She is in the clip I posted at about 45 seconds in....and good god that voice is Sarah Palin if I ever heard it.

Anonymous said...

I saw! Bobby's Mom and the Fargo lady.

Wait til the Cheneybots start letting her veer from the convention script! She already looked like a fool trying to discuss Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Unknown said...

Yes! You nailed it. I would rather live in Wasilla for a year than hear Caribou Barbie say, "Thanks but no thanks on that bridge to nowhere" one more time. She's like a damn parrot on McSenile's shoulder repeating the same thing (lies) over and over.

http://wonkette.com/402676/sarah-palin-even-lies-about-lipstick-maybe#more-402676

Loretta Nall said...

I feel you Will. Every time she comes on TV and starts talking my dog HOWLS as if in extreme pain...I can relate...her voice is like having an ice pick shoved into the center of one's brain. Hearing Sarah Palin talk is like getting a bad brain freeze from eating ice cream!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!!!!!!! This is freaking hilarious!!!! She sounds just like Bobby's mom!!!!

Unknown said...

"In what respect, Charlie?"